We all have bad shoe days. Whether it is our feet cramping in heels, that sole that gets run down or that spot that builds on your new suede shoes! It’s a shoe lover’s nightmare but here are some quick fixes for the next time you’re in a bind.
We have searched the internet for 10 of the best shoe hacks we can find and here they are in a nice, neat package for you:
- Have a new pair of shoes that feel like a pair of ice skates on thin ice, rub the soles of your shoes on sandpaper for improved grip.
- Heels feel a little too tight? Tape your 3rd and 4th toes together for add some comfort while wearing your favorite stilettos.
- You can remove those scratches and strains from suede using a nail file. Who would have thought?!
- You can bring that shine back to your patent shoes using petroleum jelly or glass cleaner.
- Stop your shoes from squeaking by putting some baby powder under the inner sole.
- Stretch a pair of tight shoes with the help of a blow dryer and some thick fluffy socks!
- After a rainy day of walking through puddles, throw some newspaper into your boots to absorb moisture.
And our favorite shoe hacks:
10. Plan on going for a little job, tie your shoe or house keys to your shoe laces! Keeps them right by your side without having to hold on to that clunky key chain.
If we missed any cool shoe hacks, feel free to comment on this post with your ideas! We would love to hear from you!
Photos courtesy of: http://www.mentalfloss.com/article/76136/infographic-shoe-hacks-happy-feet