Sale items are being updated. ***
Fabulous faux-leather knee-high riding boot by Bamboo Kacy-12. Features gold buckles with spike studded belt hold and full rear gold zipper.
- Model Review: Runs true to size
- Shaft Height: Approximately 17"
- Heel Height: Approximately 1"
- Circumference: Approximately 16"
- Black, Chestnut, Brown
- Man-made, animal/vegan friendly
Gorgeous looking knee-high riding boot by Bamboo Kacy-12! These combat boots feature buckle and full-rear zipper in a glamorous gold accent. The buckles have studded spike on the belt hold, which makes this boot scream fashion all around. These have a faux-fur inner lining, which makes them comfy to wear on those colder days and a slightly cushioned insole for added comfort. Pair any of the three colors this boot comes in (black, chestnut, or brown) with so many different styles of outfits: leggings, jeans, and many more. This would be a great addition to the closet of any fashionista! The shaft length is approximately 17" with a heel height of about 1". The opening circumference is approximately 16". The material on these have a little shine. All materials are man-made, animal/vegan friendly. This style does run true-to-size.
- Black: regular black riding boot with gold zipper and gold buckle accents
- Chestnut: a tan type color riding boot with gold buckle and gold zipper
- Brown: Dark type brown, kind of like a fine light chocolate, and may seem a bit distressed/vintage to add style with gold zipper and gold buckles
- Additional Info
Color No Model Review Runs true to size! Shoe Width Medium (B, M) Women's Boot Styles Riding, Equestrian Women's Flats Styles No Image Gallery N/A
Review "Bamboo Kacy-12 Gold Buckle/Zipper Knee High Riding Boot"